Friday 7 June 2013

Remember What The Doormouse Said

jkdrizzy: LMAO why did y'all make this? LOL



jkdrizzy:

LMAO why did y'all make this? LOL

hypnus: maybe if i sigh deep enough i'll die

hypnus:

maybe if i sigh deep enough i'll die

hungarian: i wanna get a job because i want an employee discount

hungarian:

i wanna get a job because i want an employee discount

defenestrating-things: did-you-kno: Source This happened in...



defenestrating-things:

did-you-kno:

Source

This happened in real life once.

Photo



Photo



tgiasone: Blunts on blunts



tgiasone:

Blunts on blunts

desilusiones: Spanish is weird.. Mi papá tiene 47 años: My dad is 47 years old. Mi papa tiene 47...

desilusiones:

Spanish is weird..
Mi papá tiene 47 años: My dad is 47 years old.
Mi papa tiene 47 anos: My potato has 47 assholes.

welcometocrystallake: Evil Dead II (1987)







welcometocrystallake:

Evil Dead II (1987)

Photo



i didnt choose the thug life my mom picked it out for me

i didnt choose the thug life my mom picked it out for me

lexcanroar: so obviously this is funny because it's so...



lexcanroar:

so obviously this is funny because it's so ridiculous because this would basically never happen

and I can't believe we live in a world where this scenario is so unlikely that it's a joke 

mishaaubergine: leodeservestheoscar: raineroller: larryunderthesexletoe: stagekisspers: saaaaass...

mishaaubergine:

leodeservestheoscar:

raineroller:

larryunderthesexletoe:

stagekisspers:

saaaaassy-dalek:

my life has just kinda gone downhill since the day i found out that it wasn't actually zac efron singing in high school musical

same

THE FUCK U MEAN IT WASN'T ZAC EFRON SINGING

ARE YOU SERIOUS.

MY ENTIRE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIEE

image

haave-you-met-ted: when butter is too hard to spread and it does the thing

haave-you-met-ted:

when butter is too hard to spread and it does the thing
image

Photo



metallipstick: My education in a nutshell





metallipstick:

My education in a nutshell

shavingryansprivates: violets are blue roses are red coffins are brown i wish i was dead

shavingryansprivates:

violets are blue roses are red coffins are brown i wish i was dead

bakerstreetsdoctor: spn-fandom-breathing-heavily: when I go...









bakerstreetsdoctor:

spn-fandom-breathing-heavily:

when I go to the movie theatre

I immediately thought this was Dean prepping for a long hunt.

either one will do for me

maleteen: IM LAUGHING SO HARD WE ARE TAKING OUR MATH EXAM AND SOME GIRL JUST YELLED OUT "THERE'S NO...

maleteen:

IM LAUGHING SO HARD WE ARE TAKING OUR MATH EXAM AND SOME GIRL JUST YELLED OUT "THERE'S NO WAY I GOT 11 MILLION AS MY FUCKING ANSWER"

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment