Friday 7 June 2013

FemDom Hotwife Cuckold Interracial

Photo



Photo



Photo



There are some girls… you can just tell they're...



There are some girls… you can just tell they're gonna have a black boyfriend.

Once you go Domme, there's no going back to vanilla.



Once you go Domme, there's no going back to vanilla.

Photo



Photo



Photo



What does "message to hubby" mean?

Every now and then I see a picture that for whatever reason I decide to email or text to my husband. Sometimes I just send the picture, but usually I include a message with it.
I've seen several of my followers communicate with their significant others that way, and I like it!

Message to my hubby: I know it's still really difficult for...



Message to my hubby:

I know it's still really difficult for you, sweetie, but I need you to be okay with this. I need you to trust me.

Remember what it was like way back, a few years ago, when I first asked you to lick me out and clean me up after I had been with another guy, because I wanted you to experience that, and I wanted to share that with you… and you hated it and thought it was disgusting, how my pussy was all dirty and cummy that way? But then eventually you got more and more comfortable doing that for me, and now you totally love it, and even miss it when I don't let you? Same thing sorta. You'll see.

The next time Johnny's here (probably Sunday), I want you to be a good PussyBoy and put your ass up for him… don't think about it… don't over analyze it… just do it… just go with it. And trust me. I'll be there to make sure you're safe. I'll kiss you and hold you and love you afterwards. I promise he won't hurt you like he did the first time. He'll go slow. I promise. If it helps, I'll fuck you first with the strap-on to get you more ready for his cock.

When you have a few minutes… I know you're busy… I'd like you to please write me back and tell me what you think about this. Be honest. Whatever it is.

Photo



I've tied cum-filled condoms around my husband's...



I've tied cum-filled condoms around my husband's nuts before. And made him wear them to work the next day as a reminder of my authority. The idea of them dangling between his legs as he walks the hallways of his office is just really hot to me.

I'm kind of a bitch that way sometimes.

Enjoying the taste of daddy's cock before school. Mommy...



Enjoying the taste of daddy's cock before school.

Mommy don't need to know.

In the same way that you'll always remember the girl that...



In the same way that you'll always remember the girl that you lost your virginity to… you'll always remember your first cock.

Every Hotwife/Cuckold couple goes through this stage. The hubby...







Every Hotwife/Cuckold couple goes through this stage. The hubby taking pictures and rubbing his little dick watching his wife fuck a black guy part.

A caring, loving cuckold always makes sure that his wife never,...



A caring, loving cuckold always makes sure that his wife never, ever goes to bed with a dirty, cummy pussy.

Photo



Photo



For a lot of Hotwife/Cuckold couples, it's like this the...



For a lot of Hotwife/Cuckold couples, it's like this the first few times.

She might be a little nervous, and a little anxious, and will probably need and want you to be there, so she feels safe.

But then after a while, as she builds her confidence and starts feeling more comfortable cuckolding you, and especially if she meets and develops a relationship with a regular Bull, she's going to need and want you to wait downstairs, and sleep in the guest room.

You need to love her, and be okay with that.

Now you know why she stayed two more nights with him before...



Now you know why she stayed two more nights with him before going back home to her hubby.

1 comment: